Winter Landscaping

It may be cold outside, but Woody’s can still work on your winter landscaping project. Don’t wait until the weather gets warm to get started; let us help you finish now so you can enjoy our handiwork during those warm spring nights! Have Woody’s complete your landscape project early and let us come back in the spring to install your plantings and sod. Woody’s will even lay straw matting down to keep the mud and mess to a minimum. Don’t wait until we get booked up for the season! Call (303) 463-4600 to get started.

During the winter we can install:

  • Sprinkler Systems
  • Drip Systems
  • Rocks
  • Edging
  • Paver Patios
  • Flagstone Patios
  • Retaining Walls
  • Garden Boxes
  • Crusher Fine Pathways
  • Berms
  • Water Features
  • Mulch

Keep pet’s feet clean! We will put straw matting down until sod is laid in the spring!

Winter Landscaping Base Pricing

Option 1 ($5,500)

Up to 15 Tons of Rock
500 Square Feet of Sod with Soil Prep, Till, Grade
1 Drip Line and 1 Zone Sprinkler System
100 ft of Steel Roll Top Edging & Landscape Fabric

Option 2 ($6,950)

Up to 20 Tons of Rock
1,000 Square Feet of Sod with Soil Prep, Till, Grade
1 Drip Line and 2 Zone Sprinkler System
200 ft of Steel Roll Top Edging & Landscape Fabric

Pay 70% now and the remaining 30% will be due upon completion of sod and plantings in April / May 2018.

For more information on our winter landscape services or to request a quote, please complete the fields below and click SUBMIT. A Woody’s Landscape Services representative will be in touch with you shortly. You can always call our office during normal business hours at (303) 463-4600.

Woody’s Landscape Services has proudly served Arvada, Colorado for over 30 years.
For more information on Woody’s Lawn Sprinklers click here.